A Philly POPS concert is a wonderful opportunity for organizations of any size to raise funds, entertain clients, or simply create a marvelous group activity that is both affordable and fun for family and friends.
So many concerts to choose from:
- 21 regular season concerts/7 unique programs; Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday afternoons
- Enjoy a special ONE NIGHT ONLY performance of Heather Headley’s Broadway My Way on October the 12th at 8pm. SPECIAL DISCOUNT for Churches, Schools, and Senior Groups!
- A Philly Pops Christmas concerts throughout December- evening and matinee performances available
Groups of 10 persons or more are eligible for the following benefits:
- 15% discount on full-price tickets
- Special discount available to tour operators
- Complimentary ticket for group leader or guide when 20 or more tickets are purchased
- Save on processing fees; groups pay only one flat rate per order
- Preferred seating for group orders placed before single ticket sales to the general public
- Flexible payments
- No cost lost-ticket replacement
- Materials, such as graphics and program descriptions, available upon request
- Personal attention, advice, and flexibility throughout the planning and ordering process
Enhance Your Experience:
- Host a private reception before or after your performance at the Kimmel Center
- Add Jose Garces Catering to your reception; light beverage to sit down dinner options available
- Include a free tour of the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- 30-minute free pre-concert chats available 1 hour before all non-holiday concerts
- Arrange a private musician performance/demonstration for your group
Stay Overnight with
For more information, call 215.253.6980 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.