Thank you for considering employment with The Philly POPS. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to our mission, please e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com. The Philly POPS actively seeks a diverse pool of highly motivated and qualified applicants to join our growing team.
Director of Marketing Apply now
Title: Director of Marketing
Reports to: COO
Direct Reports: Communications, Design
Working with the Chief Operating Office and in liaison with Eastern Standard (Marketing and Creative Agency) and Estulin Group (Media Buyer), the Director of Marketing will develop and manage the planning and implementation of design/advertising/media/public relations campaigns/social media campaigns for the POPS. General support for promotions/events, closely aligning with the development, education, fundraising, marketing departments and assorted branding activities is expected and is performed in cooperation with other department heads. The scope of work includes the measurement of all messaging through sales and engagement, and monitoring for branding compliance across the various media platforms, including phillypops.org and social media activities as well as budget management for the media campaign.
The Director of Marketing is active in partnership activities with sponsors and other connections, forging external relationships to the benefit of the organization.
- Working with the COO, set overall marketing strategies and priorities. Assist in developing an annual plan, including the subscription campaign and single ticket marketing plans, setting out objectives and specific activities to be pursued in each area of responsibility.
- Working with the COO and Eastern Standard, ensure consistent and ongoing delivery of The Philly Pops brand and message in paid media and our brand assets.
- Develop and maintain strong, productive and collaborative relationships with other departments, with consultants and partners.
- Serve as liaison for implementation of marketing efforts with Eastern Standard and the Estulin Group.
- Manage the production of each media promotion ensuring that all details are delivered in a creative, timely, and cost-efficient manner.
- Provide ongoing analysis and research on the performance of the media/communications plan.
- Track paid media and supervise the tracking of promotional impressions. Review and approve invoices.
- Supervision and operational documentation of ongoing promotional activities with media partners, including at least one radio promotion per concert series.
- Ongoing support of the Salute Series including Christmas Saluteand the Christmas in July annual press event; with particular focus on the capture of video and photographic assets
- Design implementation from Eastern Standard for identified signature master assets, which may include our season brochure and art or other flagship creative initiatives. Additional design implementation and production will be managed internally with the POPS’ graphic designer.
- Maintain support documentation and evaluation for promotional campaigns
- Supervise and implement media placements through the Estulin Group.
- Supervise and maintain alignment of messaging on the website and immediacy of updates to electronic media
Other duties as are from time to time assigned
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Routine for office environment. Required to perform some essential functions of the job during evening and weekend hours, particularly during concert series.